Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to School: PGTC Edition

Hey Everyone,

Now we all know that school is back in session for some people, for those who are back in school...welcome, for other who are not in school, like my self, are still enjoying our winter break. I know when I start a new year or new semester, I have a new look in mind, something different but something different from my previous styles. I came three different looks that I know I would rock when start school.

This first look is for the first day of school, a look that I know I would wear.

This next look is when I hang out with friends, what I would wear.
Also this last look is lounging day when you don't want to dress up but you want to bring a relaxing outfit.
These are the looks that I'm going for during the new semester. This semester will be very interesting and fun and I can't wait. I start school on the 28th of January and I know what will be awaiting for me when I get there. This going to be a great semester. What are you look for the new semester and how would you put your looks together?

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment