Friday, January 11, 2013

PGTC Drink of Choice: Cosmopolitan (My Birthday Drink)

Hey Everyone,

The first time I tried a Cosmopolitan was in 2011 with my best friend in the city. We was celebrating my last final and I really wanted to go out and drink. I always wanted to try a Cosmo since Sex and The City was on the air. I was huge fan of the show especially Carrie Bradshaw and Charlotte York. Now for my birthday, I know this is the first drink of choice because it's my favorite drink. If you never tried a Cosmopolitan and want to try it for a Girl's Night In or Even having a Movie Night at your house, here is the recipe to make a Cosmopolitan courtesy of drinksmixer.com.
10 oz vodka (1 oz)
5 oz triple sec (1/2 oz)
5 oz Rose's® lime juice (1/2 oz)
5 oz cranberry juice (1/2 oz)

Shake vodka, triple sec, lime and cranberry juice vigorously in a shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge on the rim, and serve.
Now this serving is if you are serving for 10 people...if you want to make a Cosmopolitan for yourself, the amount is in parenthesis to make 1 serving of the drink. If you want to make it for different amount of servings, go to the website: drinksmixer.com and you can put the servings in and it will give you how many serving to make. I can wait to get this drink for my birthday, but I have to be classy when I get my Cosmo because it will get you a little tipsy if you put a lot of liquor in it.

*Just remember you have to be 21 and older to drink, Unless you live in another country and the drinking age is a little younger.

Hope you all try it out and Enjoy. 

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting I've never ordered a cosmopolitan before. I always go for a lemon drop or midori sour. I will definitely try this one next time I hit the town. My birthday is coming up so we'll see who wants to buy it for me :)

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete