Thursday, January 10, 2013

PGTC Style Watch: Longchamp Le Pliage Shoulder Tote

Hey Everyone,
So I been looking at this bag for a while and I plan on asking my parents for this as a birthday gift. The Longchamp Le Pliage Shoulder Tote is such a fabulous bag and I DO plan on getting it. Longchamp is a French handbag company that was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. By 1955, it had expanded to include small leather goods and By 1980, the founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, took control of the company and started making more things for the company, for example, scarves, accessories and clothes. In 1993, Longchamp made the Le Pliage line, a collection of foldable travel bags made of vinyl and leather trim. Its popularity has allowed the Longchamp brand to different places, including the United States.

Now Le Pliage is a very popular bag and with its varieties of bag sizes many people are getting these fabulous bags. The prices ranges from $100 to $145 and comes in sizes: Small, Medium and Large.

Longchamp Le Pliage Mini Fold-Up Tote -$100

Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Shoulder Tote - $125

Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shoulder Tote - $145

If you are interested in this bag and want to know more about the Le Pliage bag check out Sarahbelle93x (One of my favorite YouTube Guru)'s latest video talking about the Longchamp bag down below.

SarahSpills -Longchamp Le Pilage Totes

If you wasn't sure about getting the bag, watch videos, do research, and even read people's comments about the bag to see if your sure that this tote is the right one for you. I'm convince that this is the tote for me and I know I will love it when I get it for my birthday. Do you have a Longchamp Le Pilage tote? Do you like it? What do you use it mostly for?

XOXO,



3 comments:

  1. I don't have a Le Pilage bag, it was great you did a post about the history. Very interesting. I have friends that have this bag and they love em.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple if Longchamp Le Pilage bags, they are very popular in the UK. I find they are great for work, shopping and as a handbag when travelling, very roomy!

    Christiana x

    www.lifeofouk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna own one of Longchamp bags! Perfect for traveling http://www.photo2video.co.uk/longchamp/

    ReplyDelete