Thursday, February 28, 2013

Woman of the Month *Starting March 1st*

Hey Everyone,
I can't wait to start this on Women's Month which is tomorrow, I will be doing a new blog post called "Woman of the Month" which each month I will be writing of the woman of my choice or the choice of my readers who have made influence in the world whether in entertainment, fashion, medicine, literature, education, etc. I cant wait to start this month with a fabulous actress and philanthropist, I don't want to give it all away because it's a surprise!! I can't wait.
Woman's Month only comes around every March where women in history who have made an impact in the world. I want to do this every month to show these women have done a lot for the world no matter what they did or what they do.  
This would be a great history lesson and to learn about different women in the world I hope you all enjoy. If you have a suggestion on who I should write about for April's Women of the Month post, please leave it on in the comments below. I can't wait to read them.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment