Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday's Pick of The Day: Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick Review

I'm not a fan of red lipstick, but when I got this lipstick, my views on red completely changed. I wanted to test out the lipstick for three days to see how it look, it's really moisturizing and also if it can last all day. I will give my 100% honest opinion on this product, the good and the bad.
Day One

I just love the color and how it blends with my skin tone, which is a plus for me because I've tried other red lipstick before and it just didn't work for me. That's why I don't always buy red lipstick. Rimmel London Moisture Renew is very moisturizing I love that. It has a nice smooth feel when you put it on your lips, you don't want to take it off. It's just too cute for words because I love it. When I take off the lipstick, it still feels moisturized after taking it off. 

  Day Three

I gave the good, now here's the bad. Even though I did love the lipstick I did have some things I didn't like about it. First, I didn't like the fact that it wasn't a long lasting lipstick for all day. I put on the lipstick at 8:20am but by 9:15am, the lipstick was fading.
  You barely see the lipstick, I wish it was more long lasting. It does leave a little lip tint on it but it can be a little better. It does take a long to take off my lips but other than those two concerns on the lipstick. Overall, I love the lipstick and I will be using it again. Just beautiful. If you want a cute, wearable lipstick that works for you skin tone and looks cute than this is the lipstick for you. Trust me, you will love it!!
What are you favorite lipsticks to wear?

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment