Monday, June 16, 2014

Dr. Tawana Speaks: Personal Situation: What Do I Do?

So I do have my own personal problem and I would love to get suggestion on it because I don't know what to do myself.

There's this guy that I'm interested in, We been talking for a while now but we just started hanging out recently. I don't want to rush anything but I don't want to get my feelings hurt because I haven't been in a relationship in almost a year. I feel that he likes me too but I don't want to read into it, I want to see where this goes before I want to take it to the next step. He's a funny guy and I feel the chemistry between us and it really feels nice. 
The only problem I have approaching him about how I feel about it, he knows I like him. The question I want answer is: Should I wait to tell him how I feel or Should I pick a day to just talk to him and let him know how I feel? 
 
This is one situation that I can't even answer myself because I don't want to lose what we have because it's a nice feeling something that I haven't go in a long time. He's like my male counterpart and I would really want to see where it goes. 
 
Let's see how it goes...
 
Until Next Time,
 

1 comment:

  1. It would be cool to let him know. Or you'll end up with nothing. :) good luck. :)
    riinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete