Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Vacation Series: What to Pack in A Carry On

Summer is HERE!!!
Finally time to have some fun and enjoy the beautiful weather and go on VACAY!! (lol.) Which is exactly what I will be doing this summer before I start my SENIOR YEAR of COLLEGE! (YAY!!) I'm going on a cruise vacation with my family for my cousin's wedding in August so now it's time to finally start packing a little piece by piece. I'm starting this Summer Vacation Series on What to pack in Your Carry On also including a #OOTD look that would be cute to wear when your traveling, so you can be comfortable and looking good at the same time. 


This is just somethings that I would bring with me on my carry on but instead of a DSLR Camera I would have a digital camera because I know I wouldn't have it in time for my vacation. This vacation I won't be bringing my laptop since I have my iPad Air, since it's more lightweight and more easy to carry themselves. You don't want your carry on to be too heavy. Also something else that I forgot to put is a extra outfit, just in case your luggage don't come in time or guess lost at least you have extra clothes to have on so you don't want to wear the same clothes twice. You want to be fabulous and refresh for you travel, doesn't matter what you take.

Be on the look out for the next installment of the "Summer Vacation Series" on Tuesday!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment