Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 1: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Wedding Day!)


As you already know (or if you didn't know) I'm going on a cruise for my cousin's wedding and to celebrate my dad, my aunt and my uncle's birthday NEXT MONTH!! So it's coming down to the wire to look for some last minute things for the cruise, especially a dress for the wedding that will be at Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas. I'm looking for something pretty but also something that will go with the nice weather but also more of a formal wear look for the summer. 
These are just dress ideas for what I'm looking for when it comes to the dress I want to get. These dresses are under $100 (which is my dress limit) and pretty plus I love the color scheme very summery and flowy. I love to show a lot of skin but not too much skin, so more of a strapless or a spaghetti straps type dress is what I was looking for. These dresses fit what I was looking for. 
I'm even trying to look for a dress similar to my white dress from the last cruise I was on. 
 If I can get a dress similar to this then I would be very happy!! :) 
We will see what happened...there's 37 days left until im in sunny Miami boarding The Carnival Conquest. I can't wait, the excitement is killing me!!! 

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Hey found your blog via Whitney Nic and it is really cool! I will definitely be following you. As for your post, I LOVEEEEE that green strapless one with the white stripes. I think the color will go awesome with your complexion and you dress it up and down for multiple wears. Good luck with your selection.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete