Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Greek Spotlight: Alex and Ani

I'm in love with beautiful jewelry but says I love jewelry then a Alex and Ani bracelet. Started in 2004 by Carolyn Rafaelian named after her two daughters. Producer of fine Jewelry in Rhode Island, Alex and Ani is a eco-friendly jewelry that is sold in most high end stores like Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. also having their own stores too. 
My mom actually brought me my first Alex and Ani bracelet for my birthday but I'm planning to get one with my sorority letters on them, just a little gift for myself. I've seen a lot of people with these bracelets, they are so beautiful.
This is what my mom got me, The Pineapple.

Interested in see more  of Alex and Ani bracelets, check out the website: www.alexandani.com

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment