Thursday, September 25, 2014

PGTC Book Review: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) By Mindy Kaling

I've always been a fan a Mindy Kaling since The Office and when she came out with a book, I just had to have it. I was excited when Birchbloggers gave me the opportunity to get to read this book and give my honest opinion on what I though.
I read the book while I was on my vacation and I finished the book before I came back to New York, which is good because I usually take a while to read a book (most likely if the book is dragging and going absolutely nowhere....I tend to get annoyed and lose interest) but that didn't happened with Mindy Kaling's book. Her book is a mini memoir of her life as a chubby little kid and how she found her bliss in comedy. She is so funny and I love the introduction to the book, where she is talking about her love for Tina Fey and the different names she was coming up with when she was writing this book. She is a natural born comedian, and in her book, she doesn't fake the funk for anyone and that's what I love about Mindy Kaling.
We all through different fazes in our life, and Kaling talks about all of that in her book. I really enjoy reading this book, had me laughing for days, which is a good thing. I do plan on reading this book again, because it was just that good. If you are looking for a funny book with cleaver antidotes and life situation, This book is the one for you.
I want to thank Birchbloggers for sending me this book to review, I couldn't put it down. Those who are interested in buying the book, check local bookstores or amazon.com.

XOXO,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment