Thursday, October 9, 2014

Last Night's Premiere: American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)


I'm not going to lie I didn't watch the first two seasons, but I got drawn in on Season 3 (AHS: Coven) but last night's episode, was a brief look at what's to come for the 4th season. Ryan Murphy, you have done it again with AHS: Freak Show! Of course, I'm not going to spoil the first episode for those who haven't seen it but all I can say is, you have drawn my attention for season 4.
The setting for this season of American Horror Story is in Jupiter, Florida in the 1950s. Elsa Mars (Played by Jessica Lange) runs one of the few remaining freak shows and they are basically trying to do anything to keep the show alive.The season focuses on the conflict between the freaks and the "evil forces" who do not understand them. Of course this season some of cast from previous season are also be in this season like Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Emma Roberts just to name a few. More past cast members will also be showing up but you just have to tune in and watch.
The first episode was intense (that's all I'm really going to say about that) also there is a killer on our mist in this season, not gonna say who or what it is but all I can say prepare to be scared out of your mind (lol.).
Now if you want to get hooked on to AHS, it comes on Wednesdays 10pm EST on FX, if you want to be scared for the Halloween season, this is the show to watch.
What is your thoughts on American Horror Story?

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. I always see the trailer, feel intrigued and miss it when it airs. Thanks for the review though, will try to make sure I get it.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete